Ori Lenkinski on Curtain 2: Adi Boutrous and Andrea Costanzo Martini
Thoughts that ran through my mind during Curtain 2 in no apparent order:
- The evening is incredibly symmetrical.
- When you are walking down the street with a good friend and you trip, it doesn’t really matter.
- The urge to Shazam is strong.
- To watch a person do what they love is a pleasure and this is what these people love.
- Those wiggly movement on the floor are fantastic, funny and unusual.
- If this is an accurate representation of Israeli masculinity, we’re in good shape.
- I tell my female friends that I love them. We hug, we say “I miss you so much”. Perhaps the expression of non-romantic male love is simply being yourself next to that person.
- I become fascinated with the way in which Andrea’s costume fits him, the materials of it, how it moves.
- I have not read the program notes but I wonder what was in there.
- I feel optimistic.